12/03/2011

The replacement computer

The replacement computer Tube. Duration : 2.90 Mins.


ok here goes a long history this computer from what i belive had windows 98 for the first few weeks i had gotten it because the hardrive that was in it (and still is in it) had windows 98 on it because it was used on another pc before. anyways this used to be my original computer until it was struck by the zango virus wich caused the thing to just become unstable. when my dad went to install windows he had so many problems nothing was working he was getting mad and at the most unwanted moment the whole thing just got shot power ram a hole lot of stuff just got killed witch caused him to THINK it was dead so my uncle gave me a new computer that he had. ever since ive been using that one but that computer witch had windows xp after my dad upgraded it from 98 after those few weeks had been used and working perfectly for about 6 years. then one night when my eurocom laptop died i winned and begged for permission to use the msi my dad then explained to me the whole computer getting shot also telling me that he almost stripped down the whole pc. i didnt care and he finally gave in and let me try. anyways that night i put together the pc found the graphics card found some game in the pack as the vga card connected the ram vga and cd drive. then in booted it up and SUPRISE!! it worked!! so i said ok tomorow i have to do some work on it in the morning. so in the morning i looked at the 2 pc hardrives we had then remeberd that my dad complained that both of them wer done. so i ...

Tags: msi, windows98, jrecoskie

No comments:

Post a Comment