11/07/2011

Crack Windows XP password with Ophcrack

Crack Windows XP password with Ophcrack Tube. Duration : 8.90 Mins.


Please donate any amount of money to my paypal which is kivi12k@aol.com Better Quality: blip.tv or youtube better quality: www.youtube.com In this tutorial I will be showing you how to crack a windows Xp password using the Ophcrack live cd. I am doing this on my own computer being that it is ILLEGAL to use this method on someone elses computer. Ifyou need any help feel free to PM me or shoot me an instant message, a donation would also be appreciated. You can instant message me at: AIM - kivi12k@aol.com WINDOWS MESSENGER - kivi12k@hotmail.com YAHOO MESSENGER - kivi12k@ymail.com

Keywords: crack, hack, windows, xp, backtrack, linux, password, hash, hex, ophcrack, live, cd, disk, boot, startup, lmnt, lm, nt

No comments:

Post a Comment